Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › Is digital liquidators.com a scan site?
- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 12 years, 10 months ago by Anonymous.
- April 18, 2007 at 12:35 PM #39570AnonymousInactive
They have some pretty good deals and I’ve heard some good things, but they are also affiliated with shopcart.com which I know to be a scam site.
Any help would be awesome.
- April 18, 2007 at 1:36 PM #170887AnonymousInactive
ShopCart.com does list some reputable sites, but also several that I suspect are scams. Before I bought a camcorder, I was monitoring prices on DigitaLiquidators and other sites. The prices seemed too good to be true. There are websites like ResellerRatings.com that allow customers to rate stores and tell of their buying experiences. Those reviews seem honest. Note how much better B&H rates compared to DigitalLiquidators.
I’ve dealt with B&H and been very happy. 😀 I’m sure there are other store-rating sites, since I remember some site with many reviews of DigitalLiquidators, instead of just one.
As a general rule, if a price is too good to be true….. well, you know. 😉
Sometimes you can get a good deal on used or discontinued items on eBay, but check the sellers eBay rating!
Good luck, 🙂
- April 18, 2007 at 2:12 PM #170888AnonymousInactive
it’s just so tempting when digital liquidators is like a half grand less than B&H. 😛
- April 18, 2007 at 5:44 PM #170889AnonymousInactive
yeah, and they will suck you in and sell you the stuff that should already be included in the box as extras.
Do yourself a favor and order from B&H, they are tops!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.