Introducing Myself

• This topic has 13 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years ago by AvatarAnonymous.
Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hey guys,

We are going to start with some posts very soon,

Just introducing myself, My names Ben and I am from the Web Video Co.

Hello’s would be appreciated, i’d like to know who’s active?

Regards,
      Ben Brook
      The Web Video Company!

Participant

Welcome aboard Ben, I think you will find that we have a very active group on VM.

Charlie is right, Ben, but try to not pay him too much attention, he’s a forum hogger πŸ˜‰ and Mr. Schultz KNOW’s I’m kidding. Couldn’t resist. Many of us show up a lot, and just as often, based on how busy we get (as in like I shouldn’t be here right now because I’m getting pounded with editing and tight deadlines) we might disappear for a bit, then come and go, then jump on and pitch a tent.

Lots of good and GREAT people here to share war stories, get professional input, personal opinion and good ideas.

Earl

Participant

Actually I’m just here cause my wife doesn’t understand anything I say and I need people who really understand when I whining about a problem with a graphics card, there’s a real problem and I’m not just being moody. πŸ™‚

There are truely some gem’s on here though and it is really worth it to spend some time searching through old threads over coffee in the morning. Lots of ideas and knowledge to sift through.

Participant

Yeah Earl, I know you are kidding. All that aside, next month is looking to be a very busy month so I may not be here as much, which is good and bad. Good because I will be making more money and bad because I will not be on here as much.

Inactive

I’m Caio, one of the youngest members of the forum πŸ™‚ (or so i think??)

And WSandord, i feel the EXACT same way with my girlfriend. One day, after working for WEEKS on a English project, she asked me, “Wow! That looks really cool! How did you do that in Power Point?”

That is when i must come to my favorite forum with people whocomprehendme πŸ™‚

Inactive

Hey Guys,

Pleased to meet you,

Glad to know there a bit of humor about, come across some forums which arelackingin “human” characteristics.

Well as I said before, Great to meet you.

:)-

Regards,
      Ben Brook
      The Web Video Company

Participant

Hey, I’m the other youngest member on Videomaker! Nowhere near the level of these “experienced” veterans on here, but perhaps more open-minded? Or maybe my youth makes me less open to ideas I haven’t experienced or tried myself? Either way, I’m active and on these forums frequently.

Hello PJ,

I’m neither the ‘youngest’ nor ‘oldest’ member on the forum! Welcome aboard.

Participant

Ben, welcome to this forum. I think that you will find the people on this forum extremely helpful andveryknowledgeable. You will find serious professionals, part-time videographers, people who have video as a hobby and people just interested in video. Everyone seems eager to help and share any knowledge or experiences that is requested. I hope that you find us helpful.

Inactive

Composite1,

The BOTOX doesnt fool anyone, man.

LOL I am just kidding. I have botox and you would think that i am 13 years old. I look 3 years younger! πŸ™‚

Shippo,

Don’t need no ‘steenking botox’! I’ll come visit you in the nursing home years from now and you’ll tell me, ‘My what a nice young man you are sonny.’

Keep shooting!

Inactive

I recently came across your forum and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice forum, I will keep visiting this forum very often.

Participant

Welcome. I mostly lurk and learn following the idea that I have two ears and one mouth and use them in that ratio πŸ™‚

Now if we were talking Jeeps… that ratio kind of falls apart because I actually know what I am doing there LOL.

Again, welcome. Great site with helpful people here.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best stock video sites β€” 2021

Stock video sometimes gets a bad wrap in the filmmaking community. In reality, however, we see stock video used every day in any number of applications. Below, you'll find our selections for the best places to look for stock...
homicide-bootstrap