interesting video technique

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      whantice
      Participant

Hello. I just saw a video made by an artist and thought it was amazing, and would like to know how the hell he did this! Do you know how he did that effect ? and with what software he might have used?

here`s the vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtEFnUSXnew

thank you πŸ™‚

Anonymous
      Inactive

Seems like a slowed down video, tonal filter, and then a bunch of B-rolls (copies) superimposed.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I got an effect close to this with My JVC DV5000 set to a very low shutter speed- I think it was 1/7.5 sec. I was experimenting with zoom outs at the time and got some really cool effects of motion blur. In the video, the people walking by are all blurred, but watch the lighting- the people are not really visible but their body blocked the lights. You can concentrate on the lights and get a better sense on the motion.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Miscellaneous Techniques’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best Nikon lenses β€” 2021

Nikon cameras are a favorite for DSLR shooters. Nikon has their own line of lenses, but there are also some third-party options available for both F mounts and Z mounts. Here are the best Nikon lenses currently available on the...
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN