INSTALLATION HELP PLEASE

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

I need to know how I can install my software in my PC so that is can be convenient for Video Editing.
      Here is the feature: Windows XP Proffesssional version 2002 service park 2
      Intel (R) core (TM)2 Duo CPU
      E4500 @ 2.20 GHz
      2.20 GHz 2.00 GB of (DDR)
      4 USB root hub
      Ports (COM1) & (LPT1)
      My C. Hard driver 160 GB & my D. Hard driver is 160 GB

My Graphic card details:

AdaptreRADEON X300 SE (0x5B60), ATI Technologies Inc. compatible
      Adapter DescriptionRADEON X300/X550 Series
      Adapter RAM256.00 MB (268,435,456 bytes)
      Installed Driversati2dvag.dll
      Driver Version6.14.10.6561
      INF Fileoem0.inf (ati2mtag_RV370 section)
      Color Planes1
      Color Table Entries4294967296
      Resolution1680 x 1050 x 60 hertz
      Bits/Pixel32.
      I have a Firewiere card and my NLE is Adobe master colletction CS3., Pinnacle 12 and particle illusion.
      I want to format my PC and install it but I doubt there can be a better way to install and partition the hard driver so that the PC can run smothly.
      Can someone guide me to intall my PC profetionally?any help will be much apreciated. you can PM me to give you my email adress if you want to help me.

God bless you.

Inactive

So why do you want to partition the drive? If you are trying to make it act as a separate drive (like you should have when editing video), partitioning will not accomplish this. It just means that logically there are 2 separate drives… not physically. You need to get a separate drive to put all of the videos on and basically use for storage, while all system and software files are on another.

Is this a new computer? If yes or no, Backup all your data, insert your reinstall disks and choose “Erase all data” which basically reformats your drives. This wil give you a fresh install. If you really want to partition it, I think you can do it from here. But I’m not 100% on that.

If you just have a WIN XP disk. I know you have the option to partition because I do it all the time that way.

Hope this helps a little.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best Nikon lenses — 2021

Nikon cameras are a favorite for DSLR shooters. Nikon has their own line of lenses, but there are also some third-party options available for both F mounts and Z mounts. Here are the best Nikon lenses currently available on the...
homicide-bootstrap