Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › iMovie and HD camcorder
- This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years, 1 month ago by Anonymous.
- January 9, 2010 at 11:44 AM #48497AnonymousInactive
I’m in the real estate business and I just want to create small impression movies of about 3 to 4 minutes with good and professional quality that needs to go on my website. I now my way around in Imovie, is iMovie in combination with a one of the latest HD camcorders a good couple to achieve this?
- January 9, 2010 at 2:19 PM #199258AnonymousInactive
Yes should be good. If you want more pro edits, you can purchase Final cut Express, about 200$. But I know that iMovie is very good, you can even change the video speed(make a fast look around), a feature that wasn’t available in iMovie before. I suggest the canon HFS 10 as a camcorder.
Hope this helps, good luck!
- January 9, 2010 at 4:10 PM #199259D0nParticipant
Look for both low light performance and wide angle lens with minimal distortion for best results….
- January 9, 2010 at 8:02 PM #199260AnonymousInactive
Ok, Thank you very much Antoine and Don, really appreciate the response!
- June 25, 2010 at 9:56 PM #199261AnonymousInactive
I too have been looking at HD camcorders to use with iMovie… I’ll definitely check out the Canon HFS 10. Thanks for the suggestion!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.