Image moves faster then realtime in CS4.

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Image moves faster then realtime in CS4.

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 12 years ago by AvatarAnonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hi,

a funny problem have been anoying me from the first time I’ve tried Premiere CS4. When I import movie files and shall begin to edit them, the image of the movie moves so much faster than the sound, wich is in realtime. This problem does not exist in Premiere Pro 2.0, wich I also have installed on my comp, so I guess it’s something smelly with the new graphic card acceleration and all the new functions.

My computer should be good enough to use CS4. Use nvidia Geforce 8800 Gts 640 mb.

Anyone else had this problem? And any ideas of how it could be solved?

Melayan

Inactive

I certainly don’t mean to be rude, but into what format was the video recorded? Most new cameras record 60i and in the event that yours was, it could explain this occurrence.

Participant

Excellent question, what camera did you use?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best royalty-free music and sound effects sites – 2021

Music and sound effects are a crucial part of any film or video project. Using royalty-free stock music in your next project is one way to cut costs without sacrificing quality.
homicide-bootstrap