I’m new to video production…… tips and knowledge from you please

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion I’m new to video production…… tips and knowledge from you please

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

I’m soon to start a video prodcution course for beginners, i recently went to the induction, where i found others have previous editing experience from working in graphic design and another worked on lighting, but was some 20 years ago. Where has i’ve always been interested in video and film, but i’ve got no experience at all in this. So even though i want to do well in this course, which is a 5 week course, where we are going to make a documentary……. i’m worried i may be abit behind, with the others who have a little experience and another guy studied film at UNI. So im guessing these guys will adapt quite quickly to this and that i’d struggle. So what tips and that will help me in this course.

cheers guys

Participant

The course is for beginners. It is to teach those that have had no, or very little, experience. So a tip is to not let your pride get in the way of your learning. Ask questions. Request examples. I think you will find that those having it easier in the class will be willing to help you understand. Ask them for help as well.

If you want to get some additional knowledge, tour this website. The Videotabhas a section called”Trips and Tricks”. Thissection has a lot to offer in actual demonstrations of techniques. Go through the Learn tab. Read the articles on the topics you have questions about.

Have a question about something specific? Post a keyword(s) in the “Search Videomaker.com” and see what comes up. A huge part of this magazine is in teaching. Use it as a resource.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

A Lighting Buyer’s Guide

The best lights for video production — 2020

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap