I’m new here

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hey guys, I’m new to this forum, so I just thought I’d introduce myself.

I’m a videographer in Las Vegas, I’m 23, and I own a video marketing business. I’ve been making dumb videos since I could hold a video camera, and still love it (my videos are a little less dumb now).

I recently started a blog focused on helping videographers start a video business, and decided to check out the forums and see what videographers are talking about. I chose Videomaker because I’ve been reading the magazine since I was 15.

I don’t consider myself a video expert by any means, but I do know a bit about marketing, and have done a pretty good job at getting started on my own. So, while I can’t offer much advice on what equipment to buy, I would love to help anyone who’s looking to market themselves and get more work =)

I’m excited to get to know the members, learn from you guys, and I hope you’ll except me as one of your own =P

Also, I’m sorry for my 10 posts in the Making Profit section, lol, I started looking around and couldn’t help but offer my opinion…. I suppose that’s what forums are for though.

Thanks for reading my introduction, and I look forward to talking more with all of you =)

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks Derek =)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders — 2021

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your specific situation. The...
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN