I’m about to get the Sony HXR-MC2000U

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Sorry for the repost. I posted the first time in the wrong forum. Hey, I’m new here(-;

I am about to buySony HXR-MC2000U to shoot a 50 minute video. I will be shooting lost of street shots and interviews of people in doors and out. With the HD settings, is this camera capable of producing professional looking videos for TVunder good light conditions. My skill is with photography so I have an understanding of light which seems to transfer over to video. I also plan on buying a cheap boom mike and bullet mike. Any suggestions or advice would be most appreciated. Thanks.</

Participant

I do own this camera and so far very pleased with the picture quality. I shoot mostly in SD and even at that the picture is super. The internal 64GB SSD is gr8 as you can shoot and never have to run out of space and if you do it transfer so fast to your pc. I did the interview below in SD and some make shift lighting…lol

Participant

Thanks for posting. From what I’ve seen I am sold. Your video when watched full screen with a 28 inch monitor looks great. When I get mine I’ll post some tests. Thanks again.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap