iDVD question

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      video geek86
      Participant

I think this sis the right place to post this question. I have recently purchased a MAC for video editing on Final Cut X. I am looking for a program like iDVD. I have looked on the computer and the program is not on there. I dont know if they are not making the program anymore. Wondering if anyone has the program or where I can get it.

Rob
      Participant

Since Apple killed DVD Studio Pro, I’d assume they probably killed iDVD as well. You may have to use Adobe Encore if you want a DVD.

EarlC

Purchase a copy of Roxio Toast and you’ll be back in business burning simple DVDs. OS Lion or whatever the new, Final Cut X is compatible with, no longer supports iDVD or, as Rob notes, DVD Studio Pro. But it is my understanding that Roxio’s software has been made compatible with OSX Lion in Toast Pro 11. Double check me by doing a Google search on Roxio software.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Editing’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

Best cameras for YouTube — 2021

So you’re all set to start your new YouTube channel where you’ll show how you create wigs for dogs with bald spots. Great! But before you get started, you’ll need a camera. We’re here to help you wade through the...
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN