i want to buy new camcorder for shootshort films.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

hi here i am new to videography, basically i want to become a film director before that i want to do somthing fracticall. so i want participate some short film contests like (filminute). so please help me to choose camcorder with good quality output.

(price:500$)

so ple which camcorder is good for me.

At that price range, one is probably just about as good as another. Everybody will have a favorite, and a lot of people will ring out on the one they particularly like, or the one they’ve read the most good things about generally speaking.

You’re going to have to increase your budget to get anything more specific. There’s no replacing doing one’s own research, reading, hands-on testing and trying before buying. The price range you state makes most of these units available to you at one electronics or video center or another. Believe your eyes and ears, don’t let the salesperson sway you, or the loosely stated opinions you’ll receive here.

Also, a search for camera suggestions, or camera recommendations or best camera to buy, etc. will get you a boatload of information from others who have asked the same on Videomaker, and the responses received.

Participant

Earl I cast my vote for this statement “There’s no replacing doing one’s own research, reading, hands-on testing and trying before buying.” For videomakers qoute of the year. they should also make that qoute pop up everytime somebody who’s been here less then 30 days makes a post.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best lights for video production — 2021

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap