Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › I saved and now the timeline is gone
- December 17, 2006 at 7:46 AM #44759imaTAMAdrummerParticipant
When I went back into one of my projects the timeline was not there. Does anyone know how to view the timeline. I don’t know if I lost everything or if the timeline is just hidden.
- December 17, 2006 at 1:53 PM #187186AnonymousGuest
It’s probably just hidden.
Are you using Premiere Pro?
Try doubleclicking the Sequence in the project window
- December 17, 2006 at 2:20 PM #187187centre77Participant
If you are using Premiere 6.5 click on window and then click on timeline.
- May 13, 2007 at 9:04 PM #187188AnonymousInactive
If you are using premiere elements, i beleive there is a restore workspace button in one of the menue bars at top. Dont no if this helped much but whatever
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.