Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › I Need Help Using a GREEN SCREEN
- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 12 years, 10 months ago by Anonymous.
- June 2, 2007 at 4:20 PM #46585AnonymousInactive
Ok, So i am trying to get a good green screen shot, but it just doesn’t seem to work. I have tried it inside and outside but no matter how well i get the lighting, it wont look good. I am using a bed sheet right now that is pretty light, and my editor is Adobe Premier Elements 3.0. It comes with a blue screen and a green screen key, and a chroma key, and a non red key and a track matte key. What is the best lighting and what kind of sheet should i use. Some one help me, all comments will be appreciated.
- June 2, 2007 at 6:19 PM #192026AnonymousInactive
First thing is to get an actual green screen ( or blue) if you cant get one get a sheet thats close, and that dose not match the acters cloths. You want a seperation of colors. Have the acters about 4 feet in front of the screen and light the screen evenly, no shadows, folds ex..
- June 2, 2007 at 7:37 PM #192027AnonymousInactive
Alright thanks, ill try those
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.