I Need Help Using a GREEN SCREEN

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Ok, So i am trying to get a good green screen shot, but it just doesn’t seem to work. I have tried it inside and outside but no matter how well i get the lighting, it wont look good. I am using a bed sheet right now that is pretty light, and my editor is Adobe Premier Elements 3.0. It comes with a blue screen and a green screen key, and a chroma key, and a non red key and a track matte key. What is the best lighting and what kind of sheet should i use. Some one help me, all comments will be appreciated.

Inactive

First thing is to get an actual green screen ( or blue) if you cant get one get a sheet thats close, and that dose not match the acters cloths. You want a seperation of colors. Have the acters about 4 feet in front of the screen and light the screen evenly, no shadows, folds ex..

Inactive

Alright thanks, ill try those

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

A Lighting Buyer’s Guide

The best lights for video production — 2020

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap