I need a name for a film I’m making.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Daniel HartDaniel Hart
      Participant

It’s a comedy about secret agents from rival agencies that are paired together to work on a big mission. We don’t have a name yet, been calling it the secret agent project. Any ideas? It’s like a drama/comedy sort of thing.

Inactive

Ok I need more info about the plot or the agents name but I got three names I can throw at you ….

1. DUO of Death

2. Double Agents

3. Rivals

Participant

I’d go with “Operation: Duo” or something. and have that the name of mission there on.

But, names are the last thing you should worry about really. I’m taking a screenwriting class right now, in college. and the instructor never looks at the title, I called one assignment “Class Assignment 1” as the title. Just give it a Working Title for now, and as you develop it a name will hit you…thats how it always works for me. I start writing it, and once the story is fully developed i always imagine the opening sequence and title first, to seet up what mood im going for.

Inactive

I agree with Franko, I usually throw a title that I don’t particularly love on a project until the title just hits me through working on it. The title should come effortlessly to keep from seeming forced or contrived.

Participant

Operation: Paradox

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best new video tech at CES 2019

Every year, we head to CES to check out the latest innovations in consumer technology and look for the next big thing in video production. CES 2019 was no exception.
homicide-bootstrap