I need a name for a film I’m making.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Daniel Hart
      Participant

It’s a comedy about secret agents from rival agencies that are paired together to work on a big mission. We don’t have a name yet, been calling it the secret agent project. Any ideas? It’s like a drama/comedy sort of thing.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Ok I need more info about the plot or the agents name but I got three names I can throw at you ….

1. DUO of Death

2. Double Agents

3. Rivals

franko
      Participant

I’d go with “Operation: Duo” or something. and have that the name of mission there on.

But, names are the last thing you should worry about really. I’m taking a screenwriting class right now, in college. and the instructor never looks at the title, I called one assignment “Class Assignment 1” as the title. Just give it a Working Title for now, and as you develop it a name will hit you…thats how it always works for me. I start writing it, and once the story is fully developed i always imagine the opening sequence and title first, to seet up what mood im going for.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I agree with Franko, I usually throw a title that I don’t particularly love on a project until the title just hits me through working on it. The title should come effortlessly to keep from seeming forced or contrived.

CraftersOfLight
      Participant

Operation: Paradox

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best laptops for video editing — 2021

For video editors, finding the perfect portable workstation is like catching a unicorn. It is no easy task to find the perfect balance of performance vs price point.
homicide-bootstrap