i need a editing card but i dont now what cinde

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

i need an editing card but i dont now were to buy it .i saw some pinnacle card but they were to expensive for me becose i am only 17 years old
      i dont have to much money but i love editing and make video after effecs

so if some one can tell me were to buy a cheper card or sell one to me X-D

Participant

What kind of card do you need? an Analog converter or are you talking about a real time accelorator card?

Participant

i first want to thank you for ansering my quacion.
      i think i need a capture card to capture from my camera to my computer
      my camera has en dv firewire in/out .
      and i want to ask you can i convert from ntsc to pal with any program or how can i do it

Participant

thank you mr.compusolver but i want to ask you i have an ntsc camera but i need to convert on pal how con i do it and does the firewire card capture pal,and ntsc.and does it capture the 720 520 i have an computer that is 2.6 512ram memory and i can iven edit on adobe premire and in adobe after fx

thanks

Participant

I am not sure because i have not tried it myself. But a client of mine told me that he used the pal setting in premiere and it exported pal even though the input video was ntsc.

Participant

Fazlia

As far as I know , the only thing firewire does is capture your data in its digital form and translates it to a file – it does not have a reader to analyze the type (NTSC/PAL) – this is done by your software which in most cases will work in both modes , Edius will tell you to change its project settings and restart , others may or may not.
      And if you output the file into a file on your PC – then there is no problem.

If you want to really make pro videos – get yourself a pro NLE (non linear editor) and a real time video editing card . With 650 US$ you will get everything you need from a company called Canopus which currently offers Edius DV Pack , I almost bought it but opted for their more pro card DVStorm2. (for 100 US$ more you also get 3 Full adobe programs !)

See in this link what I am talking about:
      http://www.dvd-gear.com/canopus-edius-dv-pack-suite.htm

Nir

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best micro four thirds lenses — 2021

MFT, or micro four thirds, is a popular mount style used by many manufacturers in conjunction with the micro 4/3 sensor. It’s good to keep in mind that micro four thirds camera systems use a smaller sensor.
homicide-bootstrap