I need a camera to buy

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hello,

I am looking for any canon 3ccd to buy, it must not be very expensive sine my badget is limited. I was using Cano XM1 but it was stolen.

Now have to work hard to get some money to buy another one. please give me an offer.

God bless you all.

Inactive

i have a jvc gz hd7 i would sell you. id give it too you for 600 too. i have useed less than 2 hours of it. everything is brand new and in great condition i just never use it. its the japense version, but im 15 years old and understand everything on it. the lcd is all in english though, which makes it even easier then ever to use. its a great camera that retails around 3000 bucks. i got it for 550 from a uncle and im givein you a heck of a deal.

email me please if interested.

mikevinckier93@hotmail.com

Inactive

I actually just purchased a Canon Vixia HV30 HD camcorder. Amazing quality with a ton of features I had to have. I got an excellent deal on Ebay. It’s not 3ccd, but the Cmos sensor is pretty amazing.

Participant

<h1 class=”subject”>What is as good Canon camera to buy for an amateur photographer?</h1>
    <p class=”content”>I
    am a freshman in high school and I took a photography class, and I
    really liked it. I want to get into it more and decided to buy a new
    camera. I want one where I can change the settings and stuff like that.
    I am debating over the Canon Powershot S5 IS, or the Canon Rebel XT.

help?

Inactive

Catmouse, this forum is really directed at video more than stills, but we do have a few former photogs so you may be surprised, but I wouldn’t hold my breath.

I own a Nikon D40x, I don’t know why you prefer canon but i will say if you plan to get serious about it, get an SLR. Also, you might want to direct this question in a forum more specific to your purpose.

I am just starting my hobby in photography and video shooting, I was wondering if anyone here can help me choose a camera that will be easy for me to use since I am just starting.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Inactive

what’s the best camera?

Inactive

Klarisse, what’s your budget like? It’s easier to make recommendations if we know how much you can spend. Also, are you more serious about stills or video?

If you have a very small budget and are more focussed on stills, get a point-and-shoot with full manual controls and video capabilities.

Small budget and more focused on video, get a handycam style camcorder that shoots progressive frame video and has the capability to take stills during recording.

and if you have a big budget get a Canon EOS 5D MKII or a nikon D5000. they will handle both quite nicely.

• Viewing 7 reply threads

Best Products

Best After Effects and motion graphics template sites – 2020

You have the tools needed to create stunning motion graphics, but do you have the time? If not, using motion graphics templates can be a great way to add polish to a production without blowing your deadline.
    homicide-bootstrap