I need 5 Testimonials produced — can you help?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hi guys,

I hope this is the right place to post this. Im looking for somebody that is willing to produce a series of 5 testimonials for a herbal supplement. Ill provide the scripting. Looking for 5 different people, all women, between the ages of 25 and 50 (the age range should be spread out) for the testimonial. Each testimonial will be less than 1 minute, so there will be a total of 5 minutes or less video. The video pieces should be shot with different backgrounds or environments so that it looks like they are all from different places (can be inside or outside.)

The final piece will be used on a website, so Ill need it converted to the appropriate format for download. I obviously need those that do the video to sign a release for it.

I dont have a lot to pay for this, but Ill offer up $500 for the project if anybody is interested in taking it. If you have friends that fall within the required specs, this could be a fast project you bang out in part of a day.

Thanks

If you are wanting real testimonials, you should only shoot people that have tried and like your product. Grabbing people off the street, giving them a script to read and calling them testimonials is not the proper way to go about this. Do you have customers that are willing to go on camera to talk about how great your product is? If not, you either have a bad product or you need to ask some of your customers if they would mind going on camera.

Promoting your business with fake testimonials is a recipe for disaster. Also, $500 is pretty low for a professional videographer to coordinate, shoot, edit and deliver (5) 1 minute videos. Industry standard rates should fall between $1400 and $2000.

Kris Simmons
    —————–
    http://www.MindYourVideoBusiness.com

Participant

Not sure about the situation in the US, but over here in the UK, we have a Government agancy called the trading standards department – this idea would be a total no go area. Testimonials have to be real, not acted. It does produce some very strange people on National TV though, which is quite fun.

Inactive

more info please…name of company & product (I know already I won’t want to buy it).
    Perhaps a disclaimer?
    "Hi, I’m not a real customer, but I play one on tv."

• Viewing 3 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap