I love this movie!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I got curious about this movie "300" yeah everybody is talking about this. They said its a great movie to watch this month, and so I watched. I love the visual effects stuff they did, the bloody effect the monster like creature and everything. What can you say about this movie? Any negative comments?

Participant

Hi,
    Take a look at imdb.com (internet movie data base). As of about 1:25 am EDT, Thurs, March 22, 2007, 46750 participants had voted, with ratings averaging out to 8.2 out of 10. Also, 766 have posted comments, many lengthy; this film clearly stirs passions among many, not excluding issues of taste, race, and politics. I glanced at about 20 comments and for the group I looked at the theme was visuals are awesome and everything else is awesomely lame. There is consensus that this film has raised the bar for stunning CGI imagery (i.e., set a new high standard in this department), exceeding even LOTR (Lord of the Rings). Haven’t seen myself, just synthesizing some data here.
    REGARDS … TOM 8)

Inactive

I do have a neg comment though. Did you notice that because of the really high res of the film, you can see the foam of the disfigured Spartan’s body suit! It bothered me everytime I saw him! I couldn’t stand watching the foam fold around his shoulders.

There was also a scene where two of them were fighting and blood was flying everywhere..but there was no blood on the floor at any time…

This, of course, doesn’t mean I didn’t like the movie…I really did! It was a great flick!

Just my two cents…that’s all

Inactive

I really liked the movie as well! Sure, there were things that I found rather cheesy, but this film had so much to offer in the way of stunning visuals!

Participant

no_frill Wrote:

I do have a neg comment though. Did you notice that because of the really high res of the film, you can see the foam of the disfigured Spartan’s body suit! It bothered me everytime I saw him! I couldn’t stand watching the foam fold around his shoulders.

There was also a scene where two of them were fighting and blood was flying everywhere..but there was no blood on the floor at any time…

This, of course, doesn’t mean I didn’t like the movie…I really did! It was a great flick!

Just my two cents…that’s all

Really? I didn’t notice about the blood stuff though πŸ™‚ Yah I agree with the resolution of the movie… Hey! anyone negative comments about this movie I have to watch it again to see those negative stuff hahaha…

• Viewing 4 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap