Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Cameras and Camcorders › Professional Camcorders › i have canon XHA1s i need help how to edit
- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 years, 11 months ago by Anonymous.
- March 5, 2010 at 1:33 AM #48603AnonymousInactive
My computer doesn’t not have firewire pot,what can i do. i have window vista
- March 5, 2010 at 3:54 AM #199441composite1Member
Is your computer a laptop or a desktop? If it’s a laptop, you can get a PCMCIA Card Firewire Adapter. If it’s a desktop, you’ll need to get a firewire expansion card to install in your computer.
- May 31, 2010 at 10:34 AM #199442AnonymousInactive
I think the new 3 votes per post rule will make me do two things. Not post AND not vote. I like coming on and reading the odd article and posting my own blogs. Does that cissp mean I’m not active? Just because I don’t vote doesn’t mean I don’t visit blogs from this site.
- May 31, 2010 at 1:40 PM #199443CraftersOfLightMember
What 3 votes per post rule?
I have seen several newPolls (asking your opinion on a topic)being published, perhaps this is what you are talking about?
Not votingdoes notblock you from responding to that post. The poll is an option for the topic initiator to have on their particular subject, allowing readers to give an opinion of that topic, by voting,without having to give a response.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.