i have canon XHA1s i need help how to edit

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

hi

My computer doesn’t not have firewire pot,what can i do. i have window vista

Your ‘Majesty’,

Is your computer a laptop or a desktop? If it’s a laptop, you can get a PCMCIA Card Firewire Adapter. If it’s a desktop, you’ll need to get a firewire expansion card to install in your computer.

Inactive

I think the new 3 votes per post rule will make me do two things. Not post AND not vote. I like coming on and reading the odd article and posting my own blogs. Does that cissp mean I’m not active? Just because I don’t vote doesn’t mean I don’t visit blogs from this site.

Shaz

What 3 votes per post rule?

I have seen several newPolls (asking your opinion on a topic)being published, perhaps this is what you are talking about?

Not votingdoes notblock you from responding to that post. The poll is an option for the topic initiator to have on their particular subject, allowing readers to give an opinion of that topic, by voting,without having to give a response.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best After Effects and motion graphics template sites – 2020

You have the tools needed to create stunning motion graphics, but do you have the time? If not, using motion graphics templates can be a great way to add polish to a production without blowing your deadline.
homicide-bootstrap