I bought a canon gl2 from bingocameras.com, is this a legit site?

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Cameras and Camcorders Consumer Camcorders I bought a canon gl2 from bingocameras.com, is this a legit site?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

i want to know if anyone has bought anything from this site and if they ever received it. Will someone please answer back!

Inactive

Hate to say it bud, but it looks like you might have just taken one up the yahoo. Check out their report status on reseller ratings.

There are a lot of these sites offering “great deals”. More often than not, you get nothing but a snow job.

If you paid with a credit or debit card, I’d suggest that you contact the issuer immediately and have the charges reversed if you can.

Inactive

I also found a couple of complaints from their other company on ripoff report. Here’s a link. And in fact if you just google their name, several of the top results are indicative of their scamming nature.

I feel really bad for you, and I genuinely don’t want to sound harsh when I say this, but people really need to research who they buy from online. 10 seconds of research would have saved you as much as two grand and a lot of headaches. Ultimately, anything that sounds too good to be true usually is, especially online. The best place to go to if you want a great deal is B&H. They’re the lowest prices of a legit dealer I know of, and they’re about the best when it comes to customer service too.

I hope you manage to get the camera. If not, I hope you get a refund. Keep us informed

Inactive

sorry man…I hate to see anyone ripped off…check out everything…try to get your $ back…maybe your credit card protects you

Inactive

thanks alot everyone, any suggestions on how i might do that

Inactive

document everything, what they offered for the price you were quoted, shipping details, if you have ordered the camera, you should have been given tracking information on its shipment, if you don’t have that, contact them immediately. If you get the run around from them, tell them you are cancelling the order and contacting your credit card company to cancel the transaction. I would then call the credit card company and tell them to process the charge asa fraudulent charge detailing to them all the info of the transaction and or run around you may recieve from the reseller. I would alsoask the credit cardcompany or bank that holds your credit card to change your card number as you may have been a victim of a scam.

Inactive

alright, i called the company two days ago and cancelled the order, then i called the credit card company and they never charged anything for the camera and the company doesnt have my credit card number so everything is good, im going to try to get to the BandH store to get a camera

Inactive

Good to hear…

Alot of times, companies just list the cam and want you to also buy the accessories which can double and even triple the cost.

The company doesn’t have your credit card number? How does that work? I think I’d get a new card issued and know my CC number isn’t floating around out there somewhere…

Inactive

i got the company to monitor any activity of suspicious spending, so if anything does happen they can cancel the card right away.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best After Effects and motion graphics template sites – 2021

You have the tools needed to create stunning motion graphics, but do you have the time? If not, using motion graphics templates can be a great way to add polish to a production without blowing your deadline.
homicide-bootstrap