I am new in here need Help with Camcorder

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi everyone as you see this my first post so please excuse me If I posted in wrong section …

I really need little help here I am trying to make short films like 15 or 20 minute footage film and would like to which is the best for me is it Mini dvd cam, flashmemory or harddrive brand does not matter to me as long it has following featuring

external mic input , 20xoptical zoom and quality HD great one

Let me tell you something about my background and I have started editing wedding on my pc for years and using adope cs2 tyears ago and I become good at so I made it hope and was passion of editing any footage I got I would edit make it really good

I took lynda online course and also auto desk 3d max for almost year now

so as far editing I have covered that passed but I have never took my own footage I have been using someone else footage so now I decided to start making my own footage.

I have saved some money bought equipment and system

Mac Pro

Quad core One 2.66

with Nehalem processor 6gb

two apple display 24inch and Adope CS4

and friend of mine just told me his friend has final cut studio which he ‘s selling for 300$

So what I want is to start my footage take action footage I have all the accessoir like lights tripod and green screen.. good loctaion isn basement with huge garage

My goal is to keep practicing with small camcorder and than next year buy Panasonic dvx200

so I am set I just need which camcorder will fit me needs

average I will spent is right now 350 to 400 with tax…

which one would be recommended

thanks advance

Anonymous
      Inactive

yes

EarlC

Try to find a Canon HV40, when you can get one for less than $700 it is a GREAT camera that should get you started, especially with what you have otherwise to work with on the editing and production side.

Ignore Zoobie and maybe he will go away. Thought you’d left the colony Zoobie…what kind of answer is “yes?”

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Earl –

I noticed everyone left…

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks EarlC you are amazing and very helpful you make my day by recommending I did checked on you tube is amazing the quietly cinemalook and that ‘s what I was looking for

thank you very much

Anonymous
      Inactive

Sony or Canon are two brands that have new camcorder for the money. The Canon VIXIA HF R20 Full HD Camcorder with 8GB Internal Flash Memory and the Sony HDR-CX190 High Definition Handycam 5.3 MP Camcorder may be good options for you. Hope that could solve your problem.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Other Camcorders’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best video monitors — 2021

We rely on our video monitors to show us an accurate representation of our images throughout the production process. Here are some of the best video monitors currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN