Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video Contests & Festivals › How to submit to festivals by uploading your movie online.
August 30, 2011 at 8:00 AM #41909AnonymousInactive
Welcome to a world of Festivals, Competitions and Industry Professionals.
Digitally submit your film to Festivals and Competitions worldwide for a fraction of the cost of other services.
Upload your film and instantly send secure screener links directly to film festivals in real time.
1. Sign up for a Free account then upload and display your content – also for Free.
2. Subscribe to our Industry Database and search the film festival listings for festivals and competitions currently accepting digital submissions. Then, simply click on a festival, select the content you wish to submit, pay the festivals submission fee and click send. The cost to send a screener to any festival worldwide is just 5.00 USD.
3. FBIscreeners.com will render and deliver a uniquely watermarked screener to the festival by e-mail. Follow real time tracking in your History section to see when the festival actually downloads your submission.
Feel Safe. Content on FBIscreeners.com is secure and is not accessible directly from the Internet. We do not upload nor store the master, HD or high resolution version of your titles on any of our computers or servers.
Let FBIscreeners.com deliver secure screener submissions to you digitally via email.
There is no cost to the festival or competition to receive, download and view a screener from FBIscreeners.com.
Screeners are delivered to you as a downloadable .AVI link sent to the email address of your choice.
1. List your festival or competition in our Industry Database for Free and provide us with an email address to where we can send you screeners submitted by our users.
2. Connect your submission form, publish festival details and instructions on our site. FBIscreeners.com can also collect the festivals submission fees and forward them to you for only a 2.5% commission.
3. When screener submissions arrive in your email, follow the directions within the email to view the screener.
Currently, we have 1159 festivals and competitions listed in our databases.
Feel free to contact me for assistance.
All the best,
August 30, 2011 at 12:54 PM #177157Grinner HesterParticipant
If someone enters a film festival via upload, they in no way want to win, been seen, or utilize the festival.
July 7, 2018 at 7:08 AM #300836Ethan69Participant
With thousands of festivals out there, it can be daunting to narrow it down. Think about your film and your audience. You may not be ready for this level of festival yet, but to put things into perspective, with lots of world premieres and European art-house films. Sundance is more focused on the indie scene and discovering fresh talent. You can watch free movies from this just visit this link : https://lookmovie.ag/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.