How to make zoom to texts like this video?

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing How to make zoom to texts like this video?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hi, I would like to create the exact same effect as the following video, can anybody teach me or send me a tutorial how?

Participant

Well it depends for me what NLE you are using. I use Vegas Pro 9 I could probably help you with that then some.

Daryl

Participant

you’d want to use After Effects or Motion if you have Final Cut Studio.

These programs give you a “virtual camera” to play with and they also allow for moving objects forward and backward.

Look up “After Effects 3D camera” or something like that on youtube

Participant

hop into after effects.

create a new text layer

type your text.

set keyframes for your first position, scale, position, rotation, camera, ect.

set keyframes for your second position.

render.

you can add motion blur and all the effects you like pretty quickly and easily. There are several sources for AE tutorials oif you need em. A quick search will send ya to many resources or you can ask specific Qs here. If you like, you can pick apart my reel and ask how I did what: http://grinnerhester.com/reel.htmlIt’s almost all AE. What isn’t (the 3D stuff and the claymation) is pretty obvious.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best 360 cameras available — 2020

360-degree video is a brand new medium driven by new 360 camera technology. However, its immersive qualities create unique technological challenges.
homicide-bootstrap