Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › How to make zoom to texts like this video?
- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years ago by Anonymous.
- March 19, 2010 at 4:42 AM #47108AnonymousInactive
Hi, I would like to create the exact same effect as the following video, can anybody teach me or send me a tutorial how?
- March 19, 2010 at 7:39 AM #193915DarylParticipant
Well it depends for me what NLE you are using. I use Vegas Pro 9 I could probably help you with that then some.
- March 19, 2010 at 11:22 AM #193916
- March 21, 2010 at 7:31 PM #193917Grinner HesterParticipant
hop into after effects.
create a new text layer
type your text.
set keyframes for your first position, scale, position, rotation, camera, ect.
set keyframes for your second position.
you can add motion blur and all the effects you like pretty quickly and easily. There are several sources for AE tutorials oif you need em. A quick search will send ya to many resources or you can ask specific Qs here. If you like, you can pick apart my reel and ask how I did what: http://grinnerhester.com/reel.htmlIt’s almost all AE. What isn’t (the 3D stuff and the claymation) is pretty obvious.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.