Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › How to make an 85min horror film for a 100 pounds!
- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 12 years, 1 month ago by Anonymous.
- January 1, 2008 at 11:24 PM #42814AnonymousInactive
I’ve just finished authoring to DVD, a full length feature film that I made for a 100 pounds!
If you would like any free help, advice or have any further questions in regards to how I achieved this, including any pre-production or post production problems, email me at:
but please subscribe to my films via youtube, if you find any of my advice useful!
See the trailer:
See an extract:
My full channel can be found at the link below and features making of documentaries, etc.
Pete Middleton – Director
- January 3, 2008 at 8:22 PM #179323AnonymousInactive
Sounds great. I’m hoping not to spend more than $5k on my first feature, and still have to raise most of that.
- January 9, 2008 at 9:28 PM #179324AnonymousInactive
Thanks for the reply. If you work things right you could take a lot off that budget. I would be glad to pass on any free advice if you get stuck.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.