Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Miscellaneous Techniques › How to make an 85min horror film for a 100 pounds!
- This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 12 years, 5 months ago by Anonymous.
- January 1, 2008 at 11:11 PM #37173AnonymousInactive
I’ve just finished authoring to DVD, a full length feature film that I made for a 100 pounds! If you would like any free help, advice or have any further questions in regards to how I achieved this, including any pre-production or post production problems, email me at:
but please subscribe to my films via youtube, if you find any of my advice useful!
See the trailer:
See an extract: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDVDy0JBayU
My full channel can be found at the link below and features making of documentaries, etc.
Cheers, Pete Middleton – Director
- February 16, 2008 at 11:34 PM #164758AnonymousInactive
Nice trailer. I’m just curious as to know how you accomplished some of the stuns like someone getting hit by a car, etc… and also I believe I saw the windows on the car being smashed, how did you manage to do this within a 100 pound budget?
- March 18, 2008 at 9:35 AM #164759AnonymousInactive
I didn’t look but sometimes they buy a car that’s completely smashed on the right sidefor 50 quid then film it from the left side as they finish it off
- March 22, 2008 at 8:02 PM #164760AnonymousInactive
Nice trailer. Horror usually isn’t my thing, but it’s amazing if it only cost 100 pounds. Of course, today in US dollars isn’t that like $100,000.
or $200 I guess.
- April 16, 2008 at 8:52 PM #164761AnonymousGuest
was the window thing with a seperate car doo, or something?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.