How to make an 85min horror film for a 100 pounds!

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Miscellaneous Techniques How to make an 85min horror film for a 100 pounds!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I’ve just finished authoring to DVD, a full length feature film that I made for a 100 pounds! If you would like any free help, advice or have any further questions in regards to how I achieved this, including any pre-production or post production problems, email me at:

internationalpictures@fsmail.net

but please subscribe to my films via youtube, if you find any of my advice useful!

See the trailer:

See an extract: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDVDy0JBayU

My full channel can be found at the link below and features making of documentaries, etc.

http://www.youtube.com?PMiddy001

Cheers, Pete Middleton – Director

Inactive

Nice trailer. I’m just curious as to know how you accomplished some of the stuns like someone getting hit by a car, etc… and also I believe I saw the windows on the car being smashed, how did you manage to do this within a 100 pound budget?

Inactive

I didn’t look but sometimes they buy a car that’s completely smashed on the right sidefor 50 quid then film it from the left side as they finish it off

Inactive

Nice trailer. Horror usually isn’t my thing, but it’s amazing if it only cost 100 pounds. Of course, today in US dollars isn’t that like $100,000.

or $200 I guess.

GO4IT!

Will

was the window thing with a seperate car doo, or something?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Camera Support Buyer's Guide

The best advanced camera support for video — 2020

While the camera will always be at the core of your production setup, using the best camera support is vital in getting smooth cinematic shots.
homicide-bootstrap