How to… JPEG images into Elements Project ??

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing How to… JPEG images into Elements Project ??

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

Can someone explain the step-by-step for inserting photos into a Premiere Elements 3.0 Project?

I’ve been out of the editing loop for 3+ yrs having worked in the past on a Matrox RT2500/Premiere 6.0 system. Back then, I would first open the picture in Photoshop, change the size (often requiring adding a layered background as a ‘template’ for the correct size), then import into project.

Just curious what the best technique is for this.
      Since my old Matrox system has died, I will be using Elements 3.0 and Photoshop 5.0. Need to get a ‘Life Video’ project done for my son in 1 month.

Thanks!

John
      jds14@dcx.com

Inactive

First off, don’t use JPEG. Premiere doesn’t like ANY compressed format, I use targa but any uncompressed format will work.

I don’t know the workings of Premiere Elements but I can import pics just like any video clip with V6.5. Drag and drop to the timeline I would image. I’m sure someone will come along and correct me.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best smartphone cameras for video — 2021

Nowadays, more and more people are reaching for their smartphones to shoot video. In recent years, smartphones have advanced drastically in regards to their shooting abilities. However, which smartphones boast the best shooting capabilities? After much consideration, we have...
homicide-bootstrap