How to integrate Hollywood FX

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hello: I recently purchased Pinnacle SE and I noticed that in the windows menu, there is a sub menu for Hollywood FX. I don’t understand why this program seems to be a stand-alone program rather than integrated within the Studio suite. How does the Hollywood program work anyway? Once you purchase it, is it a separate program? Is it hard to use? Can it be uploaded into the Pinnacle SE suite? I have already activated the Hollywood FX program with a serial number and I still don’t understand this thing. Steve

Participant

mr roller i think you need to get the plus version for the hollywood fx to work if i’m not mistaken se is a gift for buying a new pc or hard drive "BUB"

Inactive

roller_steve Wrote:

He I have already activated the Hollywood FX program with a serial number and I still don’t understand this thing. Steve

Just get in there, start clicking, and use it in a project. It takes ten minutes to figure it out.

… or it could take three hours. You know how figuring out a new feature is.

Put some vids on the TL, click Transition, drop down to FX, select one, drag to TL between vid clips. viola.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap