How to integrate Hollywood FX

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      roller_steve
      Participant

Hello: I recently purchased Pinnacle SE and I noticed that in the windows menu, there is a sub menu for Hollywood FX. I don’t understand why this program seems to be a stand-alone program rather than integrated within the Studio suite. How does the Hollywood program work anyway? Once you purchase it, is it a separate program? Is it hard to use? Can it be uploaded into the Pinnacle SE suite? I have already activated the Hollywood FX program with a serial number and I still don’t understand this thing. Steve

bubski
      Participant

mr roller i think you need to get the plus version for the hollywood fx to work if i’m not mistaken se is a gift for buying a new pc or hard drive "BUB"

Anonymous
      Inactive

roller_steve Wrote:

He I have already activated the Hollywood FX program with a serial number and I still don’t understand this thing. Steve

Just get in there, start clicking, and use it in a project. It takes ten minutes to figure it out.

… or it could take three hours. You know how figuring out a new feature is.

Put some vids on the TL, click Transition, drop down to FX, select one, drag to TL between vid clips. viola.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Editing’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best stock video sites — 2021

Stock video sometimes gets a bad wrap in the filmmaking community. In reality, however, we see stock video used every day in any number of applications. Below, you'll find our selections for the best places to look for stock...
homicide-bootstrap

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.