How To DVD

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

If I want to make a DVD on how to use a specific software application do I have to have permission from the manufacturer? It would be a tips and tricks and how to use the software DVD.

??

Inactive

i would go on the side of caution and get permission from the software developer/publisher

Participant

This is NOT legal advice, but many software manufacturers allow images of their software screens to be used for the purpose of instruction, review, and tutorials. Many software manufacturers will address this on their websites or in their “terms of use” statement. Actually calling a manufacturer will probably result in a big runaround, as no one will want to commit to anything. Do some research yourself before contacting the publisher, then make certain to print out any permission statements you might find for your records.

Dave

http://www.HowToVideoPRO.com

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best cameras for YouTube — 2021

So you’re all set to start your new YouTube channel where you’ll show how you create wigs for dogs with bald spots. Great! But before you get started, you’ll need a camera. We’re here to help you wade through the...
homicide-bootstrap