How to create AVCHD DVD from Sony HDR-CX110 output?

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing How to create AVCHD DVD from Sony HDR-CX110 output?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I am trying to do the simplest possible thing – create a DVD with a main menu which shows the video I have taken on my Sony camcorder. What the PMB program does (with Create Disc..Create AVCHD format disc) is almost what I want except that it does not allow me to rename the video files – so on the DVD it produces they have non-descriptive names like 2010052211807.m2ts. If I could rename these easily, I would be done. But I can’t.

So I have Vegas Movie Studio 9 Platinum and Architect Studio. It would seem as if I could use Architect Studio to drag the m2ts files from the Explorer somewhere (onto the menu?), rename the menu items as I like and create a simple DVD. But instead, in the Explorer I see a multiplicity of files with the extensions .m2ts.modd, .m2ts.moff, .m2ts.sfk and .m2ts and Architect Studio doesn’t recognize any of them.

It would be great if someone could describe the process for producing an AVCHD DVD like PMB does except where I can specify the names of the clips in the main DVD menu. Thanks for any help.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best Products of the Year — 2019

2019 has seen fantastic new equipment for video production, but with a world of options at your disposal, which is the best? We carefully evaluated each new product, emphasizing its innovation, value compared to its direct competition,...
homicide-bootstrap