Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › How to create a transparent over layer in top of a video in sony vegas 11
- April 13, 2012 at 5:17 PM #47519
- April 13, 2012 at 6:20 PM #195881JackWolcottParticipant
Easiest way is to create the circle in a paint program and save it with a transparent background — as a .png or .gif file.
Bring it into Vegas and put it on a line of its own, above your video. Then pull down the opacity envelope on that line to adjust the transparency.
- April 13, 2012 at 6:21 PM #195882ldganteParticipant
Thanks Jack, I will try that.
- March 13, 2015 at 8:57 AM #211895
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.