Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › How to: Company website
- September 13, 2008 at 2:42 PM #42922
Hi im i’ve been trying to build a website for a year now. I don’t want to spend too much money, and i want to do it myself. I’ve been working on a very old Microsoft Front page 2000! Not exactly the way you want to get the word out about your business. Every time i try it just, i dont know, messes up. and now i’m still in the mud. Alls im looking for is some… o.k. a lot of advice about how to, what Cheap programs i could use, and how to just get it to look professional. Thank you.
- September 13, 2008 at 7:49 PM #179809
Sorry this fourm is haveing some problems. Please go to the other fourm called
How to: Company website
- September 14, 2008 at 1:29 PM #179810AnonymousInactive
It’s free and does a nice job.
- September 14, 2008 at 9:41 PM #179811
- September 15, 2008 at 1:54 AM #179812SteveMannParticipant
I am using WYSIWYG for my site. It’s the easiest web page generator that I’ve used, but that’s because the interface is very similar to my favorite programming language – Visual Basic.
- September 15, 2008 at 1:13 PM #179813jerronsmithParticipant
Someone actually named a program WYSIWYG?
Thats actually pretty funny.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.