Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Miscellaneous Techniques › How to: Audio/Video streaming on website
- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 15 years, 1 month ago by Anonymous.
- January 4, 2005 at 12:28 AM #36574AnonymousInactive
Does anyone have suggestions on how to cost-effectively create a website (possibly self hosted) for audio and video streaming? I know nothing of the process and need assistance!
- January 4, 2005 at 8:23 AM #162698AnonymousInactive
I’ll do some research. I’m a newbie so everthing has a sharp learning curve.
- January 7, 2005 at 1:13 PM #162699freemanParticipant
There are some free basic tutorials available on the GeniusDV.com website about Streaming Video. I am also do a Video Streaming and Compression class on March 4, 2005 in Orlando, Florida on how to add streaming video to a website. It will also go over different types of video compression software. The class will cover a lot of information that you will need.
Here’s a link to the course outline:
If you need any other information please let me know.
- April 26, 2005 at 9:52 AM #162700AnonymousInactive
what platform/OS are you using?
macromedia’s Dreamweaver is a great WYSIWYG web page builder, for both platforms (MAC/ Windoze)
media cleaner pro, for MAC, is great for creating streaming video content.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.