How do you add animation to…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I want to show a line or an arrow moving on a map. Is this possible with Adobe Premiere or do I need another program? Thanks.

Inactive

You need a compositing app. Like Adobe After Effects.

Participant

Thanks for the response. Just for some general info I found an additional easy way to did it with adobe photoshop. Using the JPEG of the map I simply made a mark at the begging point using paint brush and saved. I then drew a short line and saved agian. I repeated this process until I had three seperate saved pics. I then used the slide show feature. showed each one for 1/2 sec with a fade transition of 1/2 sec. The result gave the illusion that a line was being drawn on the map.

Inactive

Heck yeah that will work.

I had this one wedding where they played the theme song from the old Mission Impossible show when the groom was going for the garter. I thought I would make the scene complete in post so I used one of my Digital Juice sparkler anamations, shrunk it down and used it for the fire on the fuse. I had a rope pic so I just composited them both together on top and keyframed everthing off the screen just like the opening of the show did. The bride & groom laughed their pie wagons off when he saw it. I knew they had a sence of humor otherwise I would have never done this. It was pretty funny!

RAM

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best Canon lenses — 2021

There are a number of Canon lenses on the market for both their DSLR and mirrorless cameras, these are our picks for EF, EF-S and RF mounts.
homicide-bootstrap