How do u download a Youtube Video?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

hallo i am looking for a software to download youtube videos in my pc and convert them to mp3 to listen them in my ipod too, can you help me pls?

Participant
      Participant

Technically, downloading and converting content from YouTube could be considered copyright infringement, a federal crime punishable by both a financial penalty and jail time.

But from a purely theoretical and scholarly POV. I would suggest that this wold be a two part process the first would be to download the embedded FLV file from youTube.com and then convert the FLV into an MP3 format. If I were going to do this I would download a plug-in for my browser (I use Firefox) that is designed specifically to download video content from sharing sites like youTube. I would probably use one like “Download helper” or “UnPlug” which are specifically intended to perform this function. Once I have the FLV file on my hard drive I would use a file converter like Riva’s FLV Encoder or one of the programs on Aspyder’s list to convert it to an MP3

Participant

yes sure, i downloaded the software u are looking from this url http:www.youtube-video-downloads.org its a very powerfull software and u can download any youtubevideo in your pc and convert it in any format you want, give it a try because online there are not many software like this one, take care!

Participant

This is the one I use, youtube downloader. It saves the raw flash video, and if your applacation supports it (like vlc media player) no conversion is needed. It will also convert the file, if you need to do that. This one is free to use.

http://youtubedownload.altervista.org/

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap