Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › How do the contests work
- This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 years, 11 months ago by Anonymous.
- March 18, 2010 at 2:13 AM #40613AnonymousInactive
Can anyone explain to me how these contest work? I have a good idea for one of the contest, but not sure how it all works? Is it for real? Any help would be appreciated.
- March 18, 2010 at 11:12 AM #174160AnonymousInactive
Yah! I think that is what it is called. It is under community tab.
- March 18, 2010 at 12:01 PM #174161CraftersOfLightMember
Are you talking about an idea for participating in one? Or an idea to run a contest yourself?
- March 18, 2010 at 2:33 PM #174162AnonymousInactive
I have an idea in participating in one!
- March 21, 2010 at 7:41 PM #174163Grinner HesterParticipant
The videomaker contests are a great way for you to gain experience, confidence, and build the required reel for obtaining gigs.
Be careful with other “contests” though. You’ll see music video contests that are obviously just ways for non-create types with no budget to weeze a cheap video, ad agencies who multiply the “winnings” for doing nothing, and other scams that feed of of folks trying to get intothe industry.
- March 22, 2010 at 3:51 PM #174164AnonymousInactive
Thanks for all the comments! I will definitely make sure that I read and watch out for those scams. You all have been a great help
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.