How do the contests work

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Can anyone explain to me how these contest work? I have a good idea for one of the contest, but not sure how it all works? Is it for real? Any help would be appreciated.

Inactive

Yah! I think that is what it is called. It is under community tab.

Rakklub

Are you talking about an idea for participating in one? Or an idea to run a contest yourself?

Inactive

I have an idea in participating in one!

Participant

The videomaker contests are a great way for you to gain experience, confidence, and build the required reel for obtaining gigs.

Be careful with other “contests” though. You’ll see music video contests that are obviously just ways for non-create types with no budget to weeze a cheap video, ad agencies who multiply the “winnings” for doing nothing, and other scams that feed of of folks trying to get intothe industry.

Inactive

Thanks for all the comments! I will definitely make sure that I read and watch out for those scams. You all have been a great help

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Video Reference Monitor Buyer’s Guide

The best video monitors — 2020

We rely on our video monitors to show us an accurate representation of our images throughout the production process. Here are some of the best video monitors currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap