Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › How do I ultrakey only part of the frame
- September 3, 2011 at 8:44 AM #49193wolfriverParticipant
I am using a ‘greenscreen’ by having a photoshop page open on a large monitor in the background of my shot.
However, the Cintiq in front of the monitor reflects the green from the monitor so that when ultrakey is applied it also selects the reflection in the Cintiq screen.
How can I apportion only part of the screen to ultrakey?
Is this possible?
- September 3, 2011 at 11:29 AM #201477CharlesParticipant
What program are you using to remove the ultra key?
- September 3, 2011 at 2:19 PM #201478Grinner HesterParticipant
You can use a simple mask.
- September 3, 2011 at 10:19 PM #201479composite1Member
Doesn’t Ultrakey have simple mask tools?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.