How do I do Chroma Key?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I do not know and cannot figure out how to do this. I have Magix edit pro 14. Sorry if I seem simple, but I am just learning how to do this. Thanks for any help.

Participant

did you shoot your subject in front of a solid colored background, preferably green or blue?

Participant

Yes, it was light blue. I hate to admit this, but I finally read the instructions (duh). My wife is always telling me to read the instructions before I start a project. 🙁

When I mixed it in the video fx tab, it comes through but is very light and it looks like both are transparencies.

Bye the way, I did get a “I told you so” from you know who. Thanks for your reply.

Inactive

That is why green is always prefered over any other color.It a color farthest from any color tone.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best lights for video production — 2021

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap