Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › How do i apply effects on Sony Vegas
- This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
- February 16, 2012 at 10:43 PM #47484AnonymousInactive
Hi guys im editing with sony vegas pro 11 and its tedious adding effects to one video at a time. Is there anyway whereby effectsto a clipcan be copy & pasted onto the nest clip without having to manually apply FX all over again.
Also im editing a music video and i want to add an effect whereby the singer takes off her head can anyone help with advice pls
- February 16, 2012 at 11:18 PM #195646doublehammParticipant
You can create plug-in strings, and go to each clip and add. This allows multiple effects to be copied to any clip or track.
You can also add effects to the TRACK and it will affect all clips on that track.
- February 17, 2012 at 12:38 AM #195647rs170aParticipant
If you want to apply the same FX to multiple clips, copy the first one, click the next one, right-click and select “Paste Event Attributes”. This works if you select multiple clips as well.
- February 17, 2012 at 2:49 AM #195648AnonymousInactive
How do i creat plug in strings?
- February 17, 2012 at 7:33 PM #195649JackWolcottParticipant
At this point it would be a good idea to consult the “Help” menu and print out the documentation file associated with the software and have a read.
Vegas Pro is an extremely powerful program, intuitive in many ways, but it does require a bit of effort on the user’s part to discover how it works.
- March 2, 2012 at 9:38 PM #195650AnonymousInactive
in the effects window where would see the “chain” of effects, there is a button there to save the chain, give it a name and presto, you have a saved plugin chain.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.