How can I use a Video Converter on a 64-bit PC???

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion How can I use a Video Converter on a 64-bit PC???

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

What title says..Can i do something?

Participant

Does the manufacturer rate it for x64?

Participant

nope….so am I going to have to wait for them to like update?..

Participant

You can try and wait. If it’s software that is limiting it, try the manufacturers website and see if they have any updates (a good idea for any newly installed hardware or software as you do not know how old the boxed item is).

If it is hardware limited, you may have to look at purchasing a replacement card.

It is always a good idea to review system requirements, compatibility,and specifications when purchasing and hardware or software and see that your system meets those. And minimum requirements does not necessarilymean it will “play nice” all the time as some features may have a hard time with the “reduced” support.

IMO mostOS issues would be eliminated if peoplewould look at these when making their purchase, or upgradean OSand the malfunction blamegoes tothe OS.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best camera stabilizers for video — 2021

A camera stabilizer lets you capture smooth shots without sacrificing freedom of movement. Here’s a look at the best handheld stabilizers available today.
homicide-bootstrap