How Can I export a project from Premiere Pro to encore DVD?

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing How Can I export a project from Premiere Pro to encore DVD?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

O.K. I’ve done all the editing to my project now I want to place the project in Encore DVD to make and the menus and stuff. How do I do that.

Inactive

Good News, I just spent the last weekend working with both products. Save the Project as an avi file and then import it into encore as an asset. I’ll give you a hint, if you set the markers within Adobe before you export it, they will be imported into adobe. You have to name each marker and DONT use the dvd markers, it’s the plain numbered markers. The tools within Encore to set the markers are horrible compared to Premiere. Good luck with your project.

Inactive

Inactive

Well Hank should know, he’s the guru around here, I had no issues with avi but I will try the mpeg route for my next project. It didnt take hardly any time to do the conversion or the import and my files were 60 – 90 minutes in length.

Hank, what are your thoughts on the new encore rolled up into Premiere CS3, hang on to 2.0 for a while or make the move?

George

Inactive

Well all of my adobe programs are 2.0 and I exported a hour long video project on avi and it took all day.

Little help πŸ˜•

Inactive

That may be the key, I have an AMD Dual Core Processor ( I love it!). 4 gb of memory and terrabytes of storage. I have a pristine hard drive with encore 2.0 and premiere pro 2.0 with nothing else on the drive. I’m hungry for any info on the best codecs to use to make the best productions of my hard work. If there is a forum here that you guys can point me to, that would be great. I’ve been a big reader of the magazine but just started posting. I shoot bodybuilding videos and like a wedding, its a one time shot, you dont get retakes. Also, it’s a visual medium so the better the definition I can get, the better the memory that I provide for the customer. I am switching to Mpeg-2’s for the next project, I’ll take ANY hints to make this job easier.

George

Inactive

Yeah I have that but I have 2gib of memory though would that be the problem? πŸ˜•

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap