horrible exporting quality with Fraps.

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing horrible exporting quality with Fraps.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

I recently fell in love with editing with Premiere Pro CS4, I’m following classes for it, and it’s amazing to work with.

However, when i try to edit some of my videos i record with Fraps, i have no problems. But no matter what kind of settings i use to export the quality is always horrible in a way.

Now, I’m wondering if any of you could help me to find what settings are best for movies recorded with Fraps.

I always try to record with Fraps in 1280*960, 29.97 FPS. If you need more details, ask me and i’ll try to answer them as best as i can.

I quickly recorded and uploaded this with the above mentioned settings, incase you needed something with my settings, Might be a bit heavy, but that’s just Fraps: http://www.sendspace.com/file/8eqjxh

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Participant

Haven’t used Fraps in quite a few years. But you have my interest. Maybe I will download it later and try playing around with it and see if I can’t figure it out.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best desktop computers for video editing — 2021

An efficient editing workflow depends on a solid editing system. Here's a look at the best desktop computers for video editing.
homicide-bootstrap