For Sale – Microphones

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

I have 2 Kenwood MC-53DM’s for sale. One in new in the box w/the instruction manual, the second is “as new”, no box, no manual.

These microphone were last available new from East Coast Parts for $81.00 each. I will sell both together for $100.00 or the new one in the box for $65.00 and the “as new” for $45.00. All prices are including shipping via USPS.

These mics work on the Kenwood 261’s, 707’s, V7A’s and many other Kenwood mobil units. I am selling them due to the fact that I have no Kenwood mobils anymore.

Questions, drop me an e-mail at my call at comcast dot net. I am good on QRZ.com. Thanks for looking!!!

Inactive

yoo! would the microphoones be able to fit onto my JVC gz hd7 ??? email me about it at mikevinckier93@hotmail.com. because after you look up the camera to see if it fits it, i would ost likey be interested.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best lights for video production — 2021

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap