High Definition on my website

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

Hey there everyone! I’m new to this forum and I’m looking to put some HD video on my website. Can someone please layout the process of what it takes to make this happen? For instance: 1) Shoot 30-45 second video with HD camera with greenscreen or white background —> 2) edit video and sound with editing software —> 3) encode video for the web with software —> 4) insert video on player (Flash player?) —> 5) embed into website template. Am I on the right track here? I’d appreciate any input – have a great day! – zach

Inactive

Hey there everyone! I’m new to this forum and I’m looking to put some HD video on my website. Can someone please layout the process of what it takes to make this happen? For instance: 1) Shoot 30-45 second video with HD camera with green screen or white background —> 2) edit video and sound with editing software —> 3) encode video for the web with software —> 4) insert video on player (Flash player?) —> 5) embed into website template. Am I on the right track here? I’d appreciate any input – have a great day! – zach

Hi Zach,

This is probably not what you are looking for but… I think if you embed HD video on your site it would slow it down quite abit and that would cause viewers to become frustrated.

I shoot HD video of my 600HP Subaru doing 1/4 mile dragstrip passes. I render the video in HD format and upload to my site. I then hyperlink to it from an index page.

You can check out the result by accessing my site and following the instructions below:

1) click this link: N8RWS.com

2) click on the “STi” image

3) scroll to the bottom of page and select the “Video Recordings HD” link

Let me know if you have any questions.

Jeff B

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

How to choose the right computer for video editing: 4 key specs to check

Buying the best workstation for your needs means understanding how the CPU, GPU, RAM and storage options work together to enhance overall performance.
homicide-bootstrap