Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › Hi guys, i need a movie star counter clip
- July 24, 2007 at 12:30 PM #39715leonlacourtParticipant
hey evreyone i need a movie start counter clip for dowload im using FCP, thakns
- July 25, 2007 at 11:06 AM #171407AnonymousInactive
What exactly do you mean?
- July 25, 2007 at 12:14 PM #171408AnonymousInactive
I think he means "10….9….8….7…." which most professional films start with, although the audience usually doesn’t see that.
I suspect some NLE editing packages include that. And it’s got to be available somewhere on the net.
I think the original version of the countdown is copyright by SMPTE.
- July 25, 2007 at 12:50 PM #171409AnonymousInactive
That’s what I figure too, but I wondered why the question would be asked if that were the case, since FCP allows for it to be generated on output.
Anyway, re: SMPTE countdown. I don’t think that SMPTE copyrighted a countdown, so much as standardized the countdown schema (10 seconds, starting with 10, a blip on each, something different every frame that shows the progress, 2 quick blips at exactly 2 then black for the rest)
[I may be wrong about this though]
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.