Hey guys :) Check out my new Website

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

So, my fellow videomakers… i have made a important decision…

I will fist master photography, and only then i shall jump to “videography”. I realized if i learned how to compose my shots, use filters, learn about color correction, and yadadada, it would be way easier for me to master video later on.

So, please, check my new website out, and tell me what you think about the photos as well as the website itself. Just keep one thing in mind, MY pc fryed, and i had to finish my Website on my momma’s laptop.. So i actually have some really awesome pictures that i haven’t uploaded yet.

http://www.caiophotography.tk/

Thanks everyone πŸ™‚

birdcat
      Participant

Very nice Shippo – Loved the Bazin quote. Can’t wait to see more as you fill it out.

I started out my thru-the-lens life as a still photog and can appreciate so much more of the moving end of things because of it. I don’t see however, the need to select one over the other – Just continue with your video growth along with your still growth.

Rob
      Participant

very nice, very nice.

did you make this in Flash?

pseudosafari

I don’t know that much about photography, but I’d say you’re ready to tackle video. Good stuff.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hey guys!

Thanks for the kind words… So did you all think the music fit the website? I kept second guessing myself, but i really liked it.

BIRDCAT – I love that quote too πŸ™‚ I feel the same way about photography.

ROB – Yes, but i made it using Wix.com …. its basically a “drag and drop flash website maker” lol

PSEUDO- Thank you πŸ™‚

Anonymous
      Inactive

BTW, i have updated the website and added a new “tab” (portraits) and added a couple of new features in the pics itself… if u move the mouse over the photo you will see its name, and clicking it will make it fullscreen.

Thanks everyone πŸ™‚

XTR-91
      Participant

Very nice, I’d say the music does go with the theme well – btw, did wix actually create the flash content, or did it only supply you with graphics as you did it in Adobe Flash Standard/Pro? It’d also be good if you added a little more depth of information . greatquotes and graphics composition, though.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I am not sure what you are asking XTR… Wix supplied me with the “tools”, like all the graphics and stuff, but i was the one who “designed the website”.. Like, i chose a “slidshow” from a menu, and i chose the photos, and chose its palce and stuff, including a bunch of “technical aspects” of it…

Does that answer yourquestion? xD

Anonymous

I like your website and my girlfriend just said she likes it too! πŸ™‚

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks Jamie πŸ™‚

Give my Kuddos to your girlfriend ^^

XTR-91
      Participant

shippo, I’d really get a DSLR, that is, if you don’t have one. The CanonDSLRs have excellent lens and video capability.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN