You're using a beta version of our new web site.

Here is one I wish I had shot!

Home Forums General Video and Film Discussion Here is one I wish I had shot!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  210pe 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

D0n
    Participant

210pe
    Participant

WOW. Looks like one continous shot. That’s incredible…althought they have way to much time on their hands.

pseudosafari

That might be longer than the introduction shot for Orson Welles’ Touch of Evil!

Ken
    Participant

Isn’t the “Touch of Evil” opening about 4 minutes? As long as the longest film can they had at that time? The up the stairs fight in Tony Jaa’s “The Protector” was pretty sweet as well, for what was an otherwise mediocre movie. (especially compared to Ong-Bak, which as AMAZING.)

pseudosafari

I’ll check outthose films, KenzoFKC.

It’s been a while since I’ve seen it, but wasn’t there a long scene in Goodfellas too?

Also, I noticed there are other OK Go films on Youtube, and they were fun to watch btw, if anyone’s interested. The one with the band playing was fun.

Ken
    Participant

Here it is – an amazing feat of coreoghraphy and coordination. Watching the behind the scenes on the DVD they said they timed it to last about 4 minutes, as that was the longest film can they had, and therefore the longest a continuous shot could be. It’s an amazing scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVyfmeyO898

pseudosafari

Man,what shape the crew and actors had to be in!

That’s amazing.

Okay, stupid question–how do they get the camera up the stairs so smoothly?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.