Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › Here is one I wish I had shot!
- March 3, 2010 at 6:04 PM #48595D0nParticipant
- March 3, 2010 at 6:23 PM #199435210peParticipant
WOW. Looks like one continous shot. That’s incredible…althought they have way to much time on their hands.
- March 3, 2010 at 11:47 PM #199436
That might be longer than the introduction shot for Orson Welles’ Touch of Evil!
- March 4, 2010 at 2:08 AM #199437KenParticipant
Isn’t the “Touch of Evil” opening about 4 minutes? As long as the longest film can they had at that time? The up the stairs fight in Tony Jaa’s “The Protector” was pretty sweet as well, for what was an otherwise mediocre movie. (especially compared to Ong-Bak, which as AMAZING.)
- March 4, 2010 at 11:37 PM #199438
I’ll check outthose films, KenzoFKC.
It’s been a while since I’ve seen it, but wasn’t there a long scene in Goodfellas too?
Also, I noticed there are other OK Go films on Youtube, and they were fun to watch btw, if anyone’s interested. The one with the band playing was fun.
- March 5, 2010 at 2:12 AM #199439KenParticipant
Here it is – an amazing feat of coreoghraphy and coordination. Watching the behind the scenes on the DVD they said they timed it to last about 4 minutes, as that was the longest film can they had, and therefore the longest a continuous shot could be. It’s an amazing scene.
- March 7, 2010 at 12:18 AM #199440
Man,what shape the crew and actors had to be in!
Okay, stupid question–how do they get the camera up the stairs so smoothly?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.