Here comes the questions……..

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Ok, I assembled everything tonight. It took me a long time but I wanted to be safe than sorry. So I powered up the first time and got no video signal to the monitor. (needed to attach power supply ez-plug to the video card. After that everything came to life!!!! I got the ASUS screen….for about 30 secs. then the power shuts off automatically. What did I connect wrong? I can’t figure it out for the life of me. Any suggestions?

Participant

nevermind. improperly secured heatsink was all it was.

Inactive

That will get you every time. I have ASUS w/AMD on all 3 of my PC’s and the one feature I really like is that they will shut themselves down if something gets too hot. If it wasn’t for that you would be buying another CPU right now!

RAM

Inactive

I have ASUS+AMD64 and every now and then I get the “Machine_Check_Exception” error when I use sound applications. Nobody I’ve talked to seems to understand the cause of that.

Inactive

svhs Wrote:

I have ASUS+AMD64 and every now and then I get the “Machine_Check_Exception” error when I use sound applications. Nobody I’ve talked to seems to understand the cause of that.

Did you check the oil? X-D

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap