help with sound effects (action movie)

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Sound help with sound effects (action movie)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m currently making an action movie where we have a brief title pop up in the bottom left corner that says 3 weeks later. We’re trying to make it flashy looking like the numbers/text in action movies where it has that cool sound effect that sounds something like a weird beeping. Don’t know how to explain it at all, therefore it’s become very difficult to find! If you have any idea of what i’m talking about please help.

I just need a free download or link from youtube or somewhere I can easily access the sound.

thanks

vid-e-o-man
      Participant

Just… I’m notquite sure if I know the sound effect that you areseeking. Your discription doesn’t ring a bell (pun intended)but here is a link from videomakers that lists a bunch of places to look for the sound effect

http://www.videomaker.com/downloads/free-sound-effects

hope this helps.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Sound’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

Best cameras for YouTube — 2021

So you’re all set to start your new YouTube channel where you’ll show how you create wigs for dogs with bald spots. Great! But before you get started, you’ll need a camera. We’re here to help you wade through the...
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN