Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Cameras and Camcorders › Consumer Camcorders › Help With JVC GR-D370as – Date and Time
- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 years, 8 months ago by Anonymous.
- June 23, 2008 at 11:15 AM #47690AnonymousInactive
I need to set the date and time on the above machine in order to upload onto my mac. I didnt do this when I got the machine and have lost the manual. It seems like it should be such a simple thing but I cant for the life of me work out how to do it!
Could anyone advise me??
- June 23, 2008 at 5:45 PM #196342RobParticipant
It’s not in a menu within the camera? That’s odd. I don’t see why you need to set the date and time just to capture either. Are you sure you have to?
Your best bet is probably type “JVC GR-D370as Manual” in google.
- June 25, 2008 at 10:57 PM #196343AnonymousInactive
The only reason I can think of that you’d need the date and time set is if you wanted the capture to split to several files using scene detection.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.