Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › Help with converting to mp4 for my iPod?
- November 8, 2008 at 5:52 AM #46785IsaiashParticipant
Yesterday I downloaded Moyea video converter to convert swf (flash) files to mp4 for my iPod. The converter works fine and the videos come out in excellent quality when I try playing them on my iTunes, but when I put them on my iPod it only played audio and showed a black screen.
Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong?
- November 9, 2008 at 5:41 AM #192635AnonymousInactive
Look, i use a program calle “videora ipod convereter”. i use it to convert any video file to my ipod touch.
- November 9, 2008 at 4:08 PM #192636AspyriderParticipant
I’ve found that these work well:
- November 11, 2008 at 10:25 PM #192637bmillsParticipant
I think you can convert the file inside of itunes… as long as itunes recognizes the original file…
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.